Registrations for presenting participants are now closed. Non-presenting participants can still register (see below).
If you are not presenting an academic paper, you can register as a non-presenting participant. Your registration fee for accessing all panels and events during the three days of the conference will be EUR 185. Please note that we are not in a position to issue visa invitation letters for non-presenting participants.
- Click the button below, which will take you to the #EUIA23 ConfTool Conference Administration.
- In the ConfTool system, create an account.
- When you have created your account, click on the 'Submit and Begin With Participant Registration' option and then complete the requested final step.
- EUR 185 for non-presenting participants
- For members of the following organising institutions (limited to institutes only, not all university personnel), the fees are covered by your institution (but registration through ConfTool is still required):
- Brussels School of Governance (VUB)
- Institute of European Studies (ULB)
- Department of Politics and International Studies (University of Warwick)
- Egmont Institute
- Members of the Advisory Board
Full catering is provided (lunch, drinks, refreshments) for registered participants.