Registrations are now closed.
- EUR 325 for professors and post-docs
- EUR 185 for PhD students
- EUR 185 for Participants from Non-OECD Institutions (main affiliation)
- Fees are covered by your institution (but registration through ConfTool is still required) for members of 0rganising institutions (limited to institutes only, not all university personnel):
- Brussels School of Governance (VUB)
- Institute of European Studies (ULB)
- Department of Politics and International Studies (University of Warwick)
- Egmont Institute
- Members of the Advisory Board
Full catering is provided (lunch, drinks, refreshments) for registered participants.
Deadline for registrations and payments
Tuesday 28 February 2023 (23:59 CET)
If you do not have an accepted submission, you can only register as a non-presenting participant. We will provide more information on this shortly on our website. Single-day or three-day passes will be available.